Learn the skills & knowledge required to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
Effective CPR knowledge can SAVE A LIFE! Past Training Unlimited students have used their CPR skills to sustain a life until medical help arrived.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR on adults and infants
- Manage an unconscious breathing casualty
- Communicate details of the incident
- Save time by completing pre-learning & assessment ONLINE.
- Spend 3.5 hours on practical training in class.
- You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).