Learn the skills & knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty. The unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
First Aid skills are invaluable and simple for everyone to attain. A little knowledge can Save a life! Past Training Unlimited students have used their CPR skills to sustain a life until medical help arrived.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR on adults and infants
- Manage an unconscious breathing casualty
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
- Save time by completing pre-learning & assessment ONLINE.
- Spend 8 hours on practical training in class.
- You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID003 Provide First Aid.