Learn the skills & knowledge required to provide a first aid response to infants, children and adults. The course applies to educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to a first aid emergency, including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies.
First Aid skills are invaluable and simple for everyone to attain. A little knowledge can Save a life! Past Training Unlimited students have used their CPR skills to sustain a life until medical help arrived.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR on adults, children and infants
- Manage an unconscious breathing casualty
- Apply appropriate emergency first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
- Save time by completing pre-learning & assessment before class.
- Spend 8 hours on practical training in class.
- You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting by TCP Training (RTO ID: 91118).