Learn the skills & knowledge required to first aid response and emergency life support to a casualty in a remote and/or isolated situation. The course applies to workers who may be required to prepare for and provide a first aid response in locations beyond the reach of timely medical assistance.
First Aid skills are invaluable and simple for everyone to attain. A little knowledge can Save a life! Past Training Unlimited students have used their CPR skills to sustain a life until medical help arrived.
- Respond to a remote emergency situation
- Perform CPR on adults and infants
- Manage an unconscious breathing casualty
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Manage the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
- Save time by completing pre-learning & assessment before class.
- Two-day course – 8hours each day. Mix of classroom and onsite training
- You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID005 Provide First Aid in Remote Situations.