Learn the skills & knowledge required to use specialised equipment in the provision of resuscitation in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines. This Course applies to workers who may be required to use specialised equipment to provide resuscitation in a range of complex situations, include community and workplace settings.
First Aid skills are invaluable and simple for everyone to attain. A little knowledge can Save a life! Past Training Unlimited students have used their CPR skills to sustain a life until medical help arrived.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform advanced resuscitation
- Perform CPR as single rescuer on adults and infants
- Perform bag valve mask ventilation
- Manage an unconscious breathing casualty
- Communicate details of incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
- Save time by completing pre-learning & assessment before class.
- Spend 6 hours on practical training in class.
- You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation