Learn the skills & knowledge required to first aid response and emergency life support to a casualty in a remote and/or isolated situation. The course applies to workers who may be required to prepare for and provide a first aid response in locations beyond the reach of timely medical assistance.
First Aid skills are invaluable and simple for everyone to attain. A little knowledge can Save a life! Past Training Unlimited students have used their CPR skills to sustain a life until medical help arrived.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR as single rescuer on adults and infants
- Perform bag valve mask ventilation
- Manage an unconscious breathing casualty
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Coordinate for aid activities until arrival of medical assistance
- Communicate details of incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
- Save time by completing pre-learning & assessment before class.
- Two-Day course. 8 hour days applying practical skills within the classroom
- You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID006 Provide Advanced First Aid.