Learn the skills & knowledge required to recognise and respond to life-threatening emergencies in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
First Aid skills are invaluable and simple for everyone to attain. A little knowledge can Save a life! Past Training Unlimited students have used their CPR skills to sustain a life until medical help arrived.
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Perform CPR on adults and infants
- Manage an unconscious breathing
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Save time by completing pre-learning & assessment before class.
- Spend 6 hours on practical training in class.
- You will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Support.