Assist Clients with Medcation
Assist Client with medication course online is $49. Average completion time is 130 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Assist Clients with Medication course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course has been developed to provide care and support workers with an understanding of how to assist clients in aged care, home and community settings with their medication needs.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Ensure you have the knowledge to proceed to assist a client with their medication
- Assist and support administration of a wide range of medications
- Understanding medication classification
- Completion of the documentation associated with medication administration
- Implement hygiene and duty of care procdures
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Assist Clients with Medciation course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Assist Clients with Medication online course is $49.