Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees
Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees course online is $49. Average completion time is 45 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course explores the laws that surround equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination in the workplace. As an employee, it is important to understand how these laws can differ from state to state, who you can turn to if you feel that these laws are not being satisfied and what the process is when a complaint is made.
During this EEO Training for Employees online, you will learn about:
- What equal employment opportunity (EEO) means in the eyes of the law.
- How to recognize behaviour that does not satisfy EEO legislation and where there may be exceptions.
- The process involved in making an internal or external complaint, should it be felt that legislation is not being followed.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees online course is $49.