Mental Health course online is $49. per person. Online course is 35 minutes.
Don't wait to book to book or Mental Health course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This online mental health course has been designed to make you aware of the varying aspects of mental health such as what defines mental health and how it affects the workplace. On top of this, it will show you how to provide the correct support within the workplace as well as the challenges and strategies that come with maintaining a healthy work environment.
The course is broken down into stages for a more in depth understanding of the course and its contents.
Each of the stages includes:
- An initial information video that defines and outlines mental health and its implications.
- Activities within, that are either interactive or written answer.
- Information relatable to both employees and employers.
- An end assessment to ensure that knowledge has been ascertained.
The course is built on guidelines developed from expert consensus of those who have experience within mental health and contact with mental health professionals.
Within the course both employers and employees will learn how their organisation is affected by mental health. On top of this employers and employees will learn and understand their responsibilities and that of the other party in face of mental health in the workplace.
The course also offers downloadable posters about mental health and the course that can be printed.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Mental health in the workplace course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Mental Health First online course is $49.