Duty of Care for Victorian Managers and Supervisors
Duty of Care for Victorian Managers and Supervisors course online is $49. Average completion time is 30 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Duty of Care for Victorian Managers and Supervisors course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course provides managers and supervisors with an overview and understanding of how to fulfil their duty of care to help maintain the health and safety of the workplace.
This course will provdie the learner with an understanding of:
- The employee's responsibilities
- The manager and supervisor's responsibilities
- How to fulful your duty of care responsibilities
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Duty of Care for Victorian Managers and Supervisors course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Duty of Care for Victorian Managers and Supervisors online course is $49.