In the dynamic realm of employee training and development, partnerships that foster growth and excellence are invaluable. At Training Unlimited, we are thrilled to share in the success story of... Read More
SIR30216 - Certificate III in Retail
If you have a passion for delivering high level customer service, enrolling in a Cert 3 Retail is one way you can use your passion for the benefit of others. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have the primary responsibility of engaging the customer, maintaining daily store operations and delivering on organisational expectations. Begin your journey with your Cert 3 Retail.
Fast, Easy Enrolment with No Waiting Lists
Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Expert Trainers with Industry Experience
Retail Course Outline
Learners within this Cert 3 Retail course will undertake their learning and assessments in a mixed mode delivery method.
- Minimum 12-month program
- Monthly training & assessment sessions at your workplace
- Undertake workplace-based learning, practical assessments & direct observation
- Workplace Health
- Food Safety
- You, Your Team & Your Environment
- Customer Service
- Selling Skills
Register your Interest
One of our team members will get back to you shortly to discuss your Retail training needs.
Retail Course Details
|Certificate III in Retail
|Classroom & Online
Retail Skills Gained
- Following safe work practices
- Engaging and assisting customers
- Organising and maintaining work environment
- Selling and advising on products and services
- Working effectively in a service environment
- + Units undertaken in this course
- SITXFSA005 - Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXFSA006 - Participate in safe food handling practices
Workplace Health and Safety
- SIRXWHS002 - Contribute to workplace health and safety
- SIRXRSK001 - Identify and respond to security risks
You and Your Team
- SIRXCOM002 - Work effectively in a team
- SIRXIND001 - Work effectively in a service environment
- SIRXCEG001 - Engage the customer
- SIRXCEG002 - Assist with customer difficulties
- SIRXCEG003 - Build customer relationships and loyalty
- SIRXCGE008 - Manage disrespectful, aggressive or abusive customers
- SIRXSLS001 - Sell to the retail customer
You and Your Environment
- SIRXIND002 - Organise and maintain the store environment
- SIRXIND003 - Organise personal work requirements
- + Potential Career Opportunities
Potential Job Roles
- Management in any retail store
- Retail operator
- Sales Associate
- Advertising & Marketing
- + Why complete a Traineeship?
Why complete a Traineeship?
Traineeships provide a structured program of onsite work experience giving you the tools to succeed in the real world.
You must have with suitable skills in language, numeracy and literacy for a Cert 3 level course. Learners must have demonstrated interest in the course and be employed by Hungry Jack’s. See more information https://www.aqf.edu.au/framework/aqf-levels
Additional Awareness Courses
Additionally, Training Unlimited offer personal development modules in human resources to help people gain a greater understanding of workplace environment. We have a comprehensive range of Online Human resources Courses to extend your skills, that you can study from work or home to gain a same day non-accredited certificate.