SIR30216 - Certificate III in Retail
If you have a passion for delivering high level customer service, enrolling in a Cert 3 Retail is one way you can use your passion for the benefit of others. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have the primary responsibility of engaging the customer, maintaining daily store operations and delivering on organisational expectations. Begin your journey with your Cert 3 Retail.
Fast, Easy Enrolment with No Waiting Lists
Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Expert Trainers with Industry Experience
Retail Course Outline
Learners within this Cert 3 Retail course will undertake their learning and assessments in a mixed mode delivery method.
- Minimum 12-month program
- Monthly training & assessment sessions at your workplace
- Undertake workplace-based learning, practical assessments & direct observation
- Workplace Health & Food Safety
- You, Your Team & Your Environment
- Customer Service & Selling Skills
Register your Interest
One of our team members will get back to you shortly to discuss your Retail training needs.
Retail Course Details
|Course Code||Course Name|
|SIR30216||Certificate III in Retail|
|Course Duration||Work Experience|
|12 Months||Not Required|
|Delivery Method||Course Dates|
|Classroom & Online||Rolling Intakes|
Retail Skills Gained
- Following safe work practices
- Engaging and assisting customers
- Organising and maintaining work environment
- Selling and advising on products and services
- Working effectively in a service environment
- + Units undertaken in this course
- SIRRFSA001 - Handle food safely in a retail environment
- SITXFSA001 - Use hygienic practices for food safety
Workplace Health and Safety
- SIRXWHS002 - Contribute to workplace health and safety
- SIRXRSK001 - Identify and respond to security risks
You and Your Team
- SIRXCOM002 - Work effectively in a team
- SIRXIND001 - Work effecitvely in a service environment
- SIRXCEG001 - Engage the customer
- SIRXCEG002 - Assist with customer difficulties
- SIRXCEG003 - Build customerrelationships and loyalty
- SIRXSLS001 - Sell to the retail customer
- SIRXPDK001 - Advise on products and services
You and Your Environment
- SIRXIND002 - Organise and maintain the store environment
- SIRXIND003 - Organise personal wrok requirements
- + Potential Career Opportunities
Potential Job Roles
- Management in any retail store
- Retail operator
- Sales Associate
- Advertising & Marketing
- + Why complete a Traineeship?
Why complete a Traineeship?
Traineeships rough a structured program of onsite work experience giving you the tools to succeed in the real world.
Training Unlimited assists all students with securing work placement with our strong network of host employers. We also encourage our students to actively pursue finding their own work placement opportunities which provides additional experience when it comes to job searching later in their careers.
Minimum Work Placement Requirement
This Certificate III requires a minumum of 160 Hours of suitable workplacement.
You must have with suitable skills in language, numeracy and literacy for a Cert 3 level course. Learners must have demonstrated interest in the course and be employed by Hungry Jack’s. See more information https://www.aqf.edu.au/aqf-levels
Additional Awareness Courses
Additionally, Training Unlimited offer personal development modules in health to help people gain a greater understanding of healthcare. We have a comprehensive range of Online Health Care Courses to extend your skills, that you can study from work or home to gain a same day non-accredited certificate.