CHC50121 - Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (RPL)
This qualification reflects the role of early childhood educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services. In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard. They may have responsibility for supervision of volunteers or other staff.
Fast, Easy Enrolment with No Waiting Lists
Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Expert Trainers with Industry Experience
Childcare Course Outline
Learners within this Diploma of Childcare course will use gap training and assessments to gain qualification.
- Evidence Gathering
- Competency Conversation
- Challenge Tasks
- Direct observations in work environments
- Referee Reports
Register your Interest
One of our team members will get back to you shortly to discuss your Childcare training needs.
Childcare Course Details
|Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (RPL)
|Approximately 6 - 12 months
|Workplace and online
Childcare Skills Gained
Throughout this Diploma of Childcare course you will gain several skills including the:
- Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour
- Nuture children's creativity
- Promote children agencies and their benefits
- Sustainability practices
- How to estabilsh and maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Design, analyse and implement curriculum
- Facilitate compliance
- Lead the work team
- Learn strategies for inclusion
- + Fee Details
Training Unlimited (TU) is an approved funded Training Provider by the Department of Training and Workforce Development (DTWD). As such we are required to charge the prescribed student fees in respect of the training provided to you. Please note the majority of the cost of the training is provided by the department.
Training Unlimited recognise the cost burden on students and therefore we do not charge any other additional fees or charges to you.
In the event that we are able to access the publicly funded training from the department the student fees for the RPL will be Nil.
Fee For Service: FFS
For whatever reason if we are unable to access the publicly funded training, the FFS price will be as follows: $7,500.00
TU Invoicing Procedure
Upon Enrolment there will be a non-refundable commitment fee of $500.00
The Balance of the FFS price will be invoiceable and payable on the completion of the process.
Once payment has been made the Qualification will be issued to successful candidates.
Under no circumstances will a Qualification be issued without the payment of the FFS price.
TU Invoicing Procedure
If you have any queries at all in relation to the fees and or payment arrangements please feel free to raise the query with your trainer, our Admin team or by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best with your studies and your career path and thank your for choosing TU as your trusted training provider.
- + Units undertaken in this course
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
- CHCECE042 - Foster holistic early childhood learning, development and wellbeing
- CHCECE043 - Nurture creativity in children
- CHCECE044 - Facilitate compliance in a children’s education and care service
- CHCECE045 - Foster positive and respectful interactions and behaviour in children
- CHCECE046 - Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children
- CHCECE047 - Analyse information to inform children’s learning
- CHCECE048 - Plan and implement children’s education and care curriculum
- CHCECE049 - Embed environmental responsibility in service operations
- CHCECE050 - Work in partnership with children’s families
- CHCPRP003 - Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- CHCECE051 - Promote equity in access to the service
- CHCECE052 - Plan service and supports for children and families
- CHCECE053 - Respond to grievances and complaints about the service
- + Potential Career Opportunities
Potential Job Roles
Completing this Diploma will open many doors in terms of career opportunities in childcare services all over Australia in a leadership and managerial role. This course will be sured to equip you with the knowledge you need to succeed and grow in these roles.
- Childcare centre manager
- Children's services coordinator
- Educational support leader or support officer
- Childhood education manager
- Children's services manager
- + Pre-requisite & Entry Requirements
Entry to this qualification is open to individuals who:
- Hold a CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Students enrolling into the course must demonstrate that they:
- Are at least 15 years of age
- No longer at secondary school; except SBAT traineeship enrolments
- An Australian Citizen or eligible visa holder
- A resident of WA
- Can dedicate the time and effort required to successfully complete the diploma qualification whilst undertaking full time employment
- Hold suitable language, literacy and numeracy skills for completing diploma level studies
- Hold completion of WACE General or ATAR (Minimum Grade C) or equivalent
- Are employed on a part-time or fulltime basis undertaking a minimum 15 hours a week
- Been working in childcare for a minimum of 2 years
You must have with suitable skills in language, numeracy and literacy for a Diploma level course. See more information https://www.aqf.edu.au/aqf-levels
Additional Awareness Courses
Additionally, Training Unlimited offer personal development modules. We have a comprehensive range of Online Short Courses to extend your skills, that you can study from work or home to gain a same day non-accredited certificate.