CHC43015 - Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Further your knowledge gained from prior learning and take the next step in your aged care qualifications. This Certificate IV in Ageing Support will further you skill set and put you in a position to move into more senior roles within a workplace. Learn how to lead a team in the delivery of person centre care (PCC) and allow yourself the opportunity to grow into a managerial role within aged care.
Fast, Easy Enrolment with No Waiting Lists
Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Expert Trainers with Industry Experience
Learners within this course will undertake their learning and assessments in a mixed mode delivery method.
- Weekly workshops
- Workshop based assessments
- Monthly group support lessons for those wanting that little bit extra support
- Workplace based learning with a 160 hours of required workplacement, along with workplace observation and assesments.
- Practical assessments along with direct observation
|Course Code||Course Name|
|CHC43015||Certificate IV in Ageing Support|
|Course Duration||Work Experience|
|9 Months||Not Required|
|Delivery Method||Course Dates|
|Classroom & Online||Rolling Intakes|
- How to develop and implement networks and collaborative relationships
- Coordinate services for older people
- Manage legal and ethical compliance
- Provide loss and greif support
- Support provision for people living with dementia
- + Units undertaken in this unit
- CHCADV001 - Facilitate the Interests and Rights of Clients
- CHCAGE001 - Facilitate the Empowerment of Older People
- CHCAGE003 - Coordinate Services for Older People
- CHCAGE004 - Implement Interventions with Older people at Risk
- CHCAGE005 - Provide Support to People Living with Dementia
- CHCCCS006 - Facilitate Individual Service Planning and Delivery
- CHCCCS011 - Meet Personal Support Needs
- CHCCCS023 - Support Independence and Wellbeing
- CHCCCS025 - Support Relationships with Carers and Families
- CHCDIV001 - Work with Diverse People
- CHCLEG003 - Manage Legal and Ethical Compliance
- CHCPAL001 - Deliver Care Services using a Paliative Approach
- CHCPRP001 - Develop and Maintain Networks and Collaorative Partnerships
- HLTAAP001 - Recognise Healthy Body Systems
- HLTWHS002 - Follow Safe Work Practices for Direct Client Care
- CHCCCS017 - Implement Loss and Grief Support
- CHCDIV002 - Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Cultural Safety
- HLTINF001 - Comply with Infection Prevention and Control Policy and Procedures
- + Potential Career Opportunities
Potential Job Roles
- Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
- Aged Care Worker
- Personal Care Assistant
- Care Supervisor or Team Leader
- Program supervisor
For more information on a career in aged care visit: Careers in Aged Care - Where can it take you?
- + Work Placement
What is Work Placement?
Work placement employs practical learning through a structured program of onsite work experience giving you the tools to succeed in the real world.
Training Unlimited assists all students with securing work placement with our strong network of host employers. We also encourage our students to actively pursue finding their own work placement opportunities which provides additional experience when it comes to job searching later in their careers.
Minimum Work Placement Requirement
This Certificate IV requires a minumum of 160 Hours of suitable workplacement.
You must have with suitable skills in language, numeracy and literacy for a Certificate IV level course. See more information https://www.aqf.edu.au/aqf-levels
Additional Awareness Courses
Additionally, Training Unlimited offer personal development modules in health to help people gain a greater understanding of healthcare. We have a comprehensive range of Online Health Care Courses to extend your skills, that you can study from work or home to gain a same day non-accredited certificate.