SIT30616 - Certificate III in Hospitality
If you are seeking further development of your knowledge and skills, and/or seeking management roles within the organisation, enrolling in Cert 3 in Hospitality is the right qualification for you. This Cert 3 Hospitality qualification reflects the role of skilled operators who use a range of well-developed hospitality skills. Begin your journey with Cert 3 Hospitality.
Fast, Easy Enrolment with No Waiting Lists
Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Expert Trainers with Industry Experience
Hospitality Traineeship Outline
Learners within this Cert 3 Hospitality Traineeship, employees will undertake their learning and assessments in a mixed mode delivery method.
- Minimum 12-month program
- Workshop based assessments
- Training & assessment sessions at your workplace every 6-8 weeks
- Must complete a minimum of 36 work shifts prior to completion
- Undertake workplace-based learning, practical, assessments & direct observations
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
Register your Interest
One of our team members will get back to you shortly to discuss your Hospitality training needs.
Aged Care Course Details
|Course Code||Course Name|
|SIT30616||Certificate III in Hospitality|
|Course Duration||Work Experience|
|12 months||Not Required|
|Delivery Method||Course Dates|
|Classroom & Online||Rolling Intakes|
Hospitality Skills Gained
- Following safe work practices
- Working efficiently in hospitality and customer service
- Working with diverse people
- Source and use information
- Coaching others in job skills
- Cleaning premises and equipment
- Selling to retail customers
- + Units undertaken in this course
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- SITHIND002 - Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND004 - Work effectively in hospitality service
- SITXCCS006 - Provide service to customers
- SITXCOM002 - Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXHRM001 - Coach others in job skills
- SITXWHS001 - Participate in safe work practices
- SITXFSA001 - Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITHACS001 - Clean premises and equipment
- SIRXSLS001 - Sell to the retail customer
- SIRXPDK001 - Advise on products and services
- SITXFIN001 - Process financial transactions
- SITXFSA002 - Participate in safe food handling practices
- BSBCMM201 - Communicate in the workplace
- SITXWHS002 - Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks
- + Potential Career Opportunities
Potential Job Roles
- Management Roles
- Executive Chef
- Event Planner
- + Why complete a Traineeship?
Why complete a Traineeship?
Traineeships rough a structured program of onsite work experience giving you the tools to succeed in the real world.
Training Unlimited assists all students with securing work placement with our strong network of host employers. We also encourage our students to actively pursue finding their own work placement opportunities which provides additional experience when it comes to job searching later in their careers.
Minimum Work Placement Requirement
This Certificate III requires a minumum of 160 Hours of suitable workplacement.
You must have with suitable skills in language, numeracy and literacy for a Cert 3 level course. See more information https://www.aqf.edu.au/aqf-levels
Additional Awareness Courses
Additionally, Training Unlimited offer personal development modules in health to help people gain a greater understanding of healthcare. We have a comprehensive range of Online Health Care Courses to extend your skills, that you can study from work or home to gain a same day non-accredited certificate.