In the dynamic realm of employee training and development, partnerships that foster growth and excellence are invaluable. At Training Unlimited, we are thrilled to share in the success story of... Read More
SIT30622 - Certificate III in Hospitality
If you are seeking further development of your knowledge and skills, and/or seeking management roles within the organisation, enrolling in Cert 3 in Hospitality is the right qualification for you. This Cert 3 Hospitality qualification reflects the role of skilled operators who use a range of well-developed hospitality skills. Begin your journey with Cert 3 Hospitality.
Fast, Easy Enrolment with No Waiting Lists
Choose from a Range of Flexible Study Options
Expert Trainers with Industry Experience
Hospitality Traineeship Outline
Learners within this Cert 3 Hospitality Traineeship, employees will undertake their learning and assessments in a mixed mode delivery method.
- Minimum 12-month program
- Workshop based assessments
- Training & assessment sessions at your workplace every 6-8 weeks
- Must complete a minimum of 36 work shifts prior to completion
- Undertake workplace-based learning, practical, assessments & direct observations
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
Register your Interest
One of our team members will get back to you shortly to discuss your Hospitality training needs.
Hospitality Course Details
|Certificate III in Hospitality
|Classroom & Online
Hospitality Skills Gained
- Following safe work practices
- Working efficiently in hospitality and customer service
- Working with diverse people
- Source and use information
- Coaching others in job skills
- Cleaning premises and equipment
- Selling to retail customers
- + Units undertaken in this course
- SITXFSA005 - Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SITXFSA006 - Participate in safe food handling practices
Workplace Health & Safety
- SITXWHS005 - Participate in safe work practices
- SITXWHS006 - Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks
- SITHACS009 - Clean premises and equipment
Work Effectively & Cultural Sensitivity
- SITHIND008 - Work effectively in hospitality service
- SITXCOM007 - Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXCCS014 - Provide service to customers
- SIRXCEG008 - Manage disrespectful, aggressive or abusive customers
- SIRXSLS001 - Sell to the retail customer
- SIRXPDK001 - Advise on products and services
- SITXFIN007 - Process financial transactions
- SITXHRM007 - Coach others in job skills
The Hospitality Industry
- SITHIND006 - Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITXCCS010 - Provide visitor information
- + Potential Career Opportunities
Potential Job Roles
- Management Roles
- Executive Chef
- Event Planner
- + Why complete a Traineeship?
Why complete a Traineeship?
Traineeships rough a structured program of onsite work experience giving you the tools to succeed in the real world.
You must have with suitable skills in language, numeracy and literacy for a Cert 3 level course. Learners must have demonstrated interest in the course and be employed by Hungry Jack’s. See more information https://www.aqf.edu.au/framework/aqf-levels
Additional Awareness Courses
Additionally, Training Unlimited offer personal development modules in Human Resources to help people gain a greater understanding of the workplace environment. We have a comprehensive range of Online Human Resources Courses to extend your skills, that you can study from work or home to gain a same day non-accredited certificate.