Manual Tasks in Aged Care
Manual Tasks in Aged Care course online is $49. Average completion time is 45 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Manual Tasks in Aged Care course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This manual handling training course is designed specifically for learners working in aged care environments. The course has been developed to provide learners with training on managing risks of manual handling tasks in this healthcare environment.
This course will cover the following learning objectives:
- The physical principles that relate to manual tasks
- How to perform manual tasks as safely as possible
- How to assess and reduce the risks associated with manual tasks
- Legislation and responsibilities concerning manual tasks in the workplace
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Manual Tasks in Aged Care course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Manual Tasks in Aged Care online course is $49.