Drug and Alcohol in the Workplace
Drug & Alcohol in the Workplace course online is $49. Average completion time is 40 minutes.
Don't wait to book to book our Drug & Alcohol in the Workplace course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course aims to develop your understanding of how the use of alcohol and other drugs in the workplace can be harmful and what impacts it can have on the business. It will help you to identify where there may be issues with your consumption, or that of your colleagues and increase your awareness of the steps that can be taken to get help if and when it is needed.
During this Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace course online, employees will learn about:
- Why an organization might introduce a drug and alcohol policy.
- How abuse of alcohol and other drugs can have an impact in the workplace and wider.
- Why people may use alcohol and other drugs and what alternatives there are.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Drugs & Alcohol in the Workplace online course is $49.