Duty of Care for Workers
Duty of Care for Workers course online is $49. Average completion time is 25 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Duty of Care for Workers course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course has been developed to provide an understanding of duty of care responsibilities in the workplace.
This course will provdie the learner with an understanding of:
- Work, health and safety (WHS) responsibilities, which are otherwise referred to as duty of care responsibilities.
- Your responsibilities as a worker
You'll also gain a practical understanding of how you are required to fulfil these responsibilities.
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Duty of Care for Workers course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Duty of Care for Workers online course is $49.