Food Allergens in Aged Care
Food Allergens in Aged Care course online is $49. Average completion time is 40 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Food Allergens in Aged Care course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course has been designed to provide learners with an understanding of food allergies, and the procedures and strategies that ensure consumers are provided with food that is safe for them.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- What a food allergy is and how it affects the human body
- The differences between allergies and intolerances
- What the most common allergens are
- The food safety responsibilities relevant to their role
- Strategies for managing food allergies among consumers
- How to avoid cross contamination
- Recognising and responding to an allergic reaction, and
- How to use an adrenaline autoinjector.
Average completion time for this online course is 40 minutes.
- For non-webcam courses any browser other than Internet Explorer or Edge.
- For any webcam courses we recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
- On iPhone the system update needs to be above IOS11. Chrome for Android and Safari for iPhones.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
|Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training|
|Professional Audio, Video & Voice Overs|
|Animation and interactivity|
|WCAG 2.0 accessibility|
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Food Allergens in Aged Care course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Food Allergens in Aged Care online is $49.