Competition and Consumer Law - Dealing with Other Businesses Course
Competition and Consumer Law - Dealing with Other Businesses online course is $49. Average completion time 60 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Competition and Consumer Law - Dealing with Other Businesses course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of anti-competitive and restrictive trade practices prohibited under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
The course will provide you with an understanding of:
- Anti competitive and restrictive trade practices
- Exceptions to restrcitive trade practices
- Types of prohibited cartel conduct
- Exceptions to cartel conduct
- Alternate ways competition and consumer law can be breached
- Remedies to breaches of restrictive trade policy
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Competition and Consumer law - Dealing with other businesses course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Competition and Consumer law - Dealing with other businesses course is $49.