Social and Digital Media and the Workplace
Social and Digital Media and the Workplace online course is $49. Average completion time 40 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Social and Digital Media and the Workplace course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course has been designed to provide you with an understanding of appropriate uses of social and digital media in the workplace, and how to avoid breaching workplace standards and safety legislation.
This course will provide an understanding of the following aspects of social and digital media, and electronic communication:
- What they are and some their benefits
- How their use can be linked to the workplace
- The legislation and workplace policies that can apply to your behaviour when you use them
- The risk associated with using them inappropriately
- Some of the ways you can make sure that you use them safely and responsibly
Endorsed by the NSCA Foundation.
The NSCA Foundation endorses this course as meeting its standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Social and Digital Media and the Workplace course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Social and Digital Media and the Workplace course is $49.