Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers
Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers course online is $49. Average completion time is 25 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course has been developed to give workers in the healthcare environment an understanding of the importance of hand hygiene in stopping and controlling the spread of infection
THroughout the course you will gain an understanding of:
- THe role hand hygiene plays in preventing and controlling infection
- How to perform proper hand hygiene according to WHO guidelines
- When to use alcohol based hand rub or soap and water
- When hand hygiene is neccessary
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers online course is $49.