Idenifying, Reporting and Responding to Abuse in Older People in Care
Idenifying, Reporting and Responding to Abuse in Older People in Care course online is $49. Average completion time is 75 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Idenifying, Reporting and Responding to Abuse in Older People in Care course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This elder abuse and neglect training course has been developed to procide caregivers with the tools to identify the signs and symptoms of abuse or neglect, and how to take action when abuse is identified.
This course also looks at the risk factors for older people, including those living independently whether in home care or in an assisted living facility.
This online course proides caregiver with the following information:
- Background of and the definition of abuse of older people in Australia
- The types of abuse most commonly experienced by older people
- Requirements for the reporting of abuse of an older person in care
- Roles and responsiblities of staff around the abuse of a person in their care
- BArriers to staff reporting suspected abuse
- Actions to take if there is imminent threat to an older person
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Idenifying, Reporting and Responding to Abuse in Older People in Care course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Idenifying, Reporting and Responding to Abuse in Older People in Care online course is $49.