Infection Prevention and Control - Standard Precautions
Infection Prevention and Control - Standard Precautions course online is $49. Average completion time is 70 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Infection Prevention and Control - Standard Precautions course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course has been developed to give the learner an understanding o how to apply standard precautions in you wokrplace, as well as the role they pay in reducing the risk of infection.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- Standard precaution used in healthcare environments to prevent and control infection.
- How to maintain effective hygiene
- The need for respiratory hygiene and coughing etiquette
- The importance of maintaining a clean environment
- How to use personal protective equipment (PPE) safely
- The importance of reprocessing reusable instruments and equipment
- Asepsis and Aseptic technique
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Infection Prevention and Control - Standard Precautions course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Infection Prevention and Control - Standard Precautions online course is $49.