Workplace Violence and Aggression in Healthcare
UWorkplace Violence and Aggression in Healthcare course online is $49. Average completion time is 95 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Workplace Violence and Aggression in Healthcare course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
This course has been developed to provide you with an understanding of workplace violence and aggression in healthcare and the associated risks, what to do during an incident, and steps that can prevent and minimise violence and aggression.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- The nature of workplace violence and agressions in a healthcare setting, uncluding prevalence, scope and cost
- The associated legal and policy frameworks concerning violence and aggression in a healthcare setting
- Steps you can take to prepared and prevent incidents, including the environment situational-patient risk assessment (ESP)
- The assault cycle
- Steps to manage a person progressing through each phase of the assault cycle
- Things you can do to help manage violent individuals
- The key responsibilities of employees and employers in the event of an incident
Endorsed by the Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association (AHHA).
The AHHA endorses this course as meeting AHHA’s standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Workplace Violence and Aggression in Healthcare course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Workplace Violence and Aggression in Healthcare online course is $49.