Identifying Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absenteeism
Identifying Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absenteeisme course online is $49. Average completion time is 45 minutes.
Don't wait to book to book our Identifying Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absenteeisme course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
Performance Management can be one of the most stressful parts of a manager’s job, and when not equipped with the right skills to deal with issues, it can be a daunting task to have to manage. If you are responsible for managing staff, it is important that you are able to not only identify issues such as poor performance, misconduct and absenteeism, but manage them effectively. This course allows you to develop the skills needed to deal with these issues successfully, professionally and confidently.
During this Performance Management training online, employees will learn about:
- The differences between general misconduct and serious and wilful misconduct.
- How to identify and manage common performance issues amongst your delegates.
- The impact that poor performance, misconduct and absenteeism can have in the workplace and on the business.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Identifying Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absenteeism course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Identifying Poor Performance, Misconduct and Absenteeism online course is $49.