Managing the Discipline Process
Managing the Discipline Process course online is $49. Average completion time is 75 minutes.
Don't wait to book to book our Managing the Discipline Process course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
If you are responsible for managing staff, there may come a time where you are required to deal with an employee who is not performing in line with the expectations of the business. It could be performance related issues, or issues of misconduct and this may lead to disciplinary action. It is important for you to understand the disciplinary process so that you can manage it effectively and, should action lead to termination of employment, be confident that you have satisfied all your obligations as an employee, so as to avoid an unfair dismissal claim.
During this Disciplinary Action training online, employees will learn about:
- Ensure that the disciplinary process is managed correctly, in line with ethical and legal expectations.
- Conduct an employee interview and make necessary formal decisions needed.
- How to identify and manage performance deficiencies and where they may be opportunities to rectify the situation without drastic measures, such as dismissal.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Managing the Discipline Process course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Managing the Discipline Process online course is $49.