Basic Life Support
Basic Life Support course online is $49. Average completion time is 85 minutes.
Don't wait to book our Basic Life Support course online. Hit the Enrol Now button or Contact us.
The Basic Life Support course is refresher training developed to provide healthcare professionals with a general understanding of how to respond in an emergency situation.
This course provides training in:
- How to provide basic emergency basic life support, in line with ANZCOR
- Assessing a situation, identifying dangers and calling for help
- Identifying airway obstructions and managing breathing
- Why and how cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is performed
- The safe use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
Endorsed by the Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association (AHHA)
The AHHA endorses this course as meeting AHHA’s standards for educational quality and usability with the content having been developed by an appropriately credentialed subject matter expert.
- 100% Online Course - Complete your course quickly and easily online, no need to visit a classroom.
- Same Day Certificate - Upon completion your certificate will be sent to you.
- Learn at your own pace - We keep a record of how far you've progressed with your course, so you can complete it whenever you prefer.
- Adaptics - Kineo's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- mobile compatibility
- formative assessments
Once successfully completed, learners will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for the online Basic Life Support course. Certificates are issued by Training Unlimited Pty Ltd (RTO ID 20891).
PLEASE BE AWARE Students are NOT completing a nationally recognised unit of competency. Students will NOT receive a Statement of Attainment after completing this course.
The cost for this Basic Life Support online course is $49.